The Coca Cola Foundation
Grants Announced: August 8, 2013
The Coca Cola Foundation announced $8.8 million in 2013 second quarter grants to 66 community based organizations worldwide.
Between April and June of 2013, $1.9 million was directed to physical activity and well-being programs; $4.6 million to local priorities that include education, community improvement and other social well-being programs; and $2.3 million to water stewardship, recycling and environmental programs.
Domestic Youth Related Organizations receiving grant funding from The Coca-Cola Foundation during the second quarter of 2013 include:
- Georgia Charter Schools Association, Georgia Charter School of the Year Award – 2014, United States, $50,000
- Newspaper in Education Institute, Choices from the Ground Up, United States, $30,000
- Urban League of Greater Atlanta, Inc., Urban Youth Empowerment Program WORKS, United States, $25,000
- Ben Cohen StandUp Foundation, Inc., Making Sports A Safe Place, United States, $25,000
- New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Arts Education, United States, $25,000
- Georgia Center for Nonprofits, Developing Leaders through Nonprofit University, United States, $25,000