The Department of Children’s Services is soliciting proposals to provide Therapeutic Family Preservation and Reunification services throughout the state.
These services are considered intensive in-home services and are delivered directly to children and families in an effort to prevent custody, maintain the successful reintegration of families and support children in foster care.
Service provider Role:
- Provide services that help to minimize risk and enhance families’ capacity to keep children safe within the community
- Use a strengths based assessment to align needs with services
- Identify and link to formal and informal community based resources
- Empower families to use formal and informal resources for future problem solving
- Recognize that families are equal participants in the service planning process
- Provide services that are focused on permanency and stability
- Have a customer service orientation and ensure family satisfaction