The Umpqu Bank is accepting applications for their community grants program.
The Umpqua Bank Charitable Foundation supports nonprofit organizations that enhance the quality of life in the communities the bank serves in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington.
Target Areas include:
1. Youth Development and Education
- Early childhood learning
- Childhood hunger
- Literacy and math achievement benchmarks
- Parent engagement and support
- Positive youth development
- Arts Access for youth
2. Economic Opportunity
- Financial education
- Affordable housing
- College, tech and career readiness
- Asset building for individuals and families