Share Our Strength:No Kid Hungry awards are for organizations that are involved in anti – hunger and nutrition programs for youth and families.
- Increasing access to summer meals programs supported through the Summer Food Service Program or the National School Lunch “Seamless Summer” Program.
- Educating and enrolling more eligible families in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and the Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program
- Increasing the availability of school breakfast through alternative models such as “in-classroom” breakfast and “grab-n-go” breakfasts
- Increasing access to afterschool snack and meal programs, as well as child care programs, supported through the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
- Advocacy around any of the above anti-hunger issues.