The Department of Labor’s, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention is seeking proposals for re-entry services for Latino/a youth who are exiting secure correction facilities.
Services will include helping youth transition back to their communities through comprehensive support services including:
- mentoring programs
- employment training and job placement support
- educational transition and support services
- access to affordable housing
- transportation assistance
- referrals to services that promote physical and mental well-being