Westchester County Youth Bureau is seeking contractor to implement youth development programs .
All program proposals must be holistic, 12 month youth development programs inclusive of summertime services.Youth must be served throughout the course of the year.
The county has identified the following priorities:
- School Readiness
- Child abuse/neglect prevention strategies
- Obesity Prevention
- Healthy Relationships
- Out of School Time
- Dropout Rates
- Risky Behaviors (i.e. STD’s, DWI-substance use, Teen Pregnancy,
- Unemployment, lack of job/career/college readiness skills
- STEM for increased academic skills and future employment
- Foster Care youth transitioning into adulthood
- Youth Courts that promote positive peer leadership and youth development
- among teens aged 13-18 years old.