The Missouri Department of Social Services is seeking proposals to provide training for Intensive Family Reunification Services (IFRS).
Intensive Family Reunification Services (IFRS) consists of intensive, short-term, home-based, intervention services provided to reunite children in out-of-home placement with their identified families.
The contractor will be responsible for developing a training curriculum for intensive home services and intensive family reunification services to train staff throughout the State of Missouri.
The contractor’s training curriculum shall provide for skill-based training on topics that include, but are not limited to:
- family assessment
- service planning
- child/family safety and protection skills;
- parenting skills
- child development
- family, individual, and couples counseling
- sexual abuse, domestic violence, and substance abuse prevention
- communication and negotiation skills
- cognitive therapy
- behavioral management
- stress management
- enhancing family motivation
- service termination and follow-up
- cultural competency
- special issues