The State of Michigan Department of Human Services is seeking proposals to manage the Parenting Time (Visitation) Support Services program.
Grantees will be responsible for services in Delta County, Dickinson County and Menominee County.
Scope of Services:
- Accept referrals from DHS
- Reach out to custodial parent/Guardian/foster parent and the visiting party to discuss scheduling, child behaviors, and services to be provided within 14 calendar days of the written referral.
- Arrange and schedule parenting time
- Provide supervised parenting time for parents with their children
- Promote development of family relationships
- Document services
- Connect parents with community resources
- Meet face-to-face with each referred family
- Provide court testimonies