The State of Kansas, Department of Children and Families is seeking a contractor to manage the state’s Adoption Exchange Network.
The Adoption Exchange Contractor will maintain, manage and enhance a statewide adoption resource exchange to match children in the custody of the Secretary of DCF who are available for adoption and do not have an adoptive resource with families who want to adopt.
- Recruitment of Adoptive Families
- Operate and maintain the AdoptKSKids website, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Retention Activities of Prospective Adoptive Families
- Work with private CPAs in Kansas to establish a consortium of adoption/child welfare agencies
- The contractor shall establish and maintain a statewide adoption advisory group (KAN)