The Conrad N. Hilton Foundation will be accepting nominations for their Humanitarian prize through October 31, 2015.
Nomination materials should emphasize the organization’s accomplishments rather than future goals. Both historic and recent performance should be addressed. Following are suggested criteria to consider in describing your nominee’s work:
- Extraordinary contributions toward alleviating human suffering
- Established record of achievement
- Innovation in program design
- Organizational capacity and administrative efficiency
- Demonstration of long-term impact
Nominees must be 501 (c) (3) organizations, with operating budgets greater than $750,000. They must be operating for at least five years and not have received a grant from the foundation over $1.5 million within the last year.