The Philadelphia Foundation is accepting applications for general support grants.
The foundation does not fund specific programs, but rather targets strengthening non profit organization’s operational practices.
Eligible organizations are located in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties in Pennsylvania, as well as Camden and Burlington Counties in New Jersey.
Applicants may apply in the following categories:
1) Core Program Development Stage Application – For organizations with a set of programs that are central to mission success and which have begun achieving consistent results for those being served.
2) Infrastructure Development Stage Application – For organizations with the infrastructure necessary to support core programs and which are growing to scale.
3) Mission Impact Stage Application – For organizations achieving mission impact through programs, organizational leadership, strategic partnerships, advocacy efforts and collaboration.
4) Transition/Renewal Stage Application – For organizations undergoing a significant leadership transition or shift in constituents or role that requires reevaluating the organization’s structure, mission, and purpose.
5) Consolidation Stage Application – For organizations ready to dissolve or merge with another organization.