The Department of Health & Social Services is seeking contractors to provide Community Services and Supports (CSS) mental health services to transitional youth, aged 16-25.
CSS components include:
- Community collaboration: All MHSA plans have gone through extensive community planning processes involving community participants that represent the diversity of Solano County and include me ntal health consumers and family members of consumers. All services reflect collaboration with community partners.
- Cultural competency: All services acknowledge, respect, and build upon the ethnic, socio-cultural, and linguistic diversity of Solano County. Service providers are bilingual and bicultural, to the extent feasible.
- Client and family driven mental health system: Mental health consumers and their families are involved at all levels in the planning and delivery of mental health services. Consumers and family members are equal partners in care.
- Wellness, recovery and resilience focus: All services include wellness and recovery strategies and are offered with the focus on linking consumers to community resources for wellness and recovery.
- Integrated service experience: All partners in mental health collaborate to integrate services increasing access and decreasing duplication of services.
CSS programs include Full Service Partnerships, System Development, and Outreach and Engagement activities targeted at reaching the unserved and underserved. Housing is also a large part of the CSS component.