Santa Clara Valley Health & Hospital System invites qualified community-based organizations to submit proposal(s) for the delivery of Medi-Cal Outreach and Enrollment services to residents of Santa Clara County that are within the following target populations:
1. Chronically homeless individuals, individuals moving toward or already residing in permanent supportive housing, and individuals in other affordable housing situations.
2. Individuals on parole, probation, post-release community supervision or otherwise recently released from custody populations; or individuals participating in criminal justice diversion programs.
3. Community-Based Outreach and Enrollment of selected target populations (CBOs can focus on any of the Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) – designated target populations)
- Persons with mental health disorder needs;
- Persons with substance use disorder needs;
- Persons who are homeless;
- Young men of color;
- Persons who are in county jail, in state prison, on state parole, on county probation or under post-release community supervision;
- Families of mixed-immigration status;
- Persons with limited English proficiency.