Baltimore County seeks qualified contractors to provide diversion services for children and adolescents residing in Baltimore County to prevent out-of-home placement or hospitalization.
Services are intended to provide needed support to children and their families in crisis or to sustain placement in
- Behavioral In-Home Intervention Services
- In-home services that provide treatment and crisis intervention in the child’s residence.
- Respite services that involve the planned, temporary placement of a child outside their home.
- Transportation for Mental Health Appointment
- Transportation services to enable a child and their family to receive mental health treatment if necessary.
- Crisis Beds–Residential bed stays with crisis intervention services for 1 to 7 nights.
- Behavioral Mental Health Consultation–Consultation for young children with behavior problems in daycare to enable the child experiencing problems to stay in the program.
- Other interventions that have research based efficacy or other innovative services.placements are for the weekend, but may extend up to two weeks.